2. Help with the show cause process

All students can talk to staff in the Student Centre, or to Student Help On Campus for advice about the show cause process.

Staff can help you prepare your response and can answer any questions you might have.

If you prefer, you can contact the Academic Progression Officer by telephone (07) 3365 2600, or by email academicprogression@uq.edu.au.

If you've been experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, or other problems, Student Services offers confidential and free online counselling or face-to-face counselling for students.