1. Academic transcripts

An academic transcript is an official legal record that lists all the courses you have completed at UQ.

Each transcript shows:

  • your program
  • the results you achieved for each course studied
  • your GPA for each semester or trimester, and
  • your official qualification (after you graduate).

Both current UQ students and UQ graduates can order an academic transcript, either online or in person. 

Academic transcripts can't be provided for select courses, select programs, or specific study periods.

If you are waiting for end-of-semester results, please select 'delayed processing' on your online order to ensure your transcript is produced after the release of results.

Order online

The online ordering system can be used for both paper and electronic academic transcripts.

Electronic transcripts

If you have studied at UQ since 2000, you can purchase an electronic My eQuals academic transcript.

The cost of an electronic transcript is $15.

Paper transcripts and records

New or replacement paper academic transcripts or certificates of award cost:

Document Cost
Academic transcript $25 + postage
Certificate of Award $50 + postage

It may take several days for your order to be processed. From the date of your payment, please allow:

Document Order time
Academic transcript 3 to 10 working days
Certificate of award 3 to 10 working days


To check the progress of your order:

For pre-1990 records at Gatton:

  • Phone: (07) 5460 1276.

Order in person (fast turnaround)

If you visit a Student Centre in person, a paper academic transcript (from 1990 to present) can be issued immediately at the front counter. The cost is $40.

Another person can collect your fast-turnaround transcript for you. The person must be authorised by you and must present photo ID.

To authorise the person please do one of the following:

  • 1. Complete a Student Authorisation form (PDF, 389KB) and submit to a Student Centre in advance.
  • 2. Log in to UQ Answers and submit an authorisation message. In your message, state:
    • your full name, date of birth and student number,
    • the full name and date of birth of the person you are authorising, and
    • what you are authorising the person to do (i.e. order and collect a fast-turnaround transcript).
  • 3. Phone the Student Centre: (07) 3365 2600.

Questions answered