If you've failed a course, it's important to ask for feedback on your results as soon as possible.

In certain circumstances, you may be allowed to apply for a supplementary assessment, or an assessment re-mark.

Contact your school office or faculty office for more information about your options and the best way to proceed.

What next?

It's possible that you may need to repeat the failed course, or rethink your academic progression if the failed course is a prerequisite.

You should make an appointment with an:

  • academic advisor in your faculty for help planning your enrolment, and a
  • Learning Advisor, who can provide practical study advice.