2. International students

Speak to an advisor in your faculty before making changes to your program.

After you have spoken to your faculty, use mySI-net to lodge a program change request. Never apply to QTAC to change your UQ program.

How to change a program

  1. Consult the Academic Calendar for Semester 1 and Semester 2 due dates for program change requests through mySI-net.
  2. Log in to mySI-net.
  3. Go to 'mySI-net Requests' > 'Program Change Request'.

The decision about your program change request will be emailed to your student account. Make sure you regularly check your student email.


Changing programs may result in an increase in fees. Contact Student Fees for advice: