4. Domestic postgraduate coursework students

There are different procedures for changing postgraduate coursework programs, depending on whether the new program's application process is administered by the University or by an external body (e.g. QTAC or GEMSAS).


There are four postgraduate coursework programs administered by QTAC:

  1. Diploma in Arts (Graduate Entry).
  2. Diploma in Science (Graduate Entry).
  3. Master of Teaching (Primary).
  4. Master of Nursing Studies.

Apply to QTAC for these programs.

Consult the QTAC website for relevant application procedures and deadlines.


The Graduate Entry Medical School Admissions System (GEMSAS) administers applications for the Doctor of Medicine.

Apply to GEMSAS for the Doctor of Medicine.


For all other program change requests, use mySI-net.

  1. Check the Academic Calendar for Semester 1 and Semester 2 due dates for program change requests through mySI-net.
  2. Log in to mySI-net.
  3. Click myRequests > Program Change Request.

If you have any other questions about the program change process, speak to an advisor in your faculty or school.


Changing programs may result in an increase in fees. Contact Student Fees for advice: