Replacement Junior and Senior Certificates
The University is responsible for reissuing Junior Certificates (pre-1960) and Senior Certificates (pre-1973).
Junior and senior certificates are statements of high school results for Queensland high school graduates.
The University only holds records for the specified time periods. The Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority is responsible for Junior Certificates (1960–1995) and Senior Certificates (1973–Present).
The online ordering system can only be used for:
- Junior / Year 10 Certificates (pre-1960)
- Senior / Year 12 Certificates (pre-1973).
- Junior Certificate (pre-1960): $25
- Senior Certificate (pre-1973): $25.
From the date of your payment, please allow 10 working days.
Check the progress of your order
- Phone: (07) 3365 9718, or
- Email: email@example.com