my.UQ for Current Students is changing. This personalised online space seamlessly connects you with your essential information on desktop, mobile, and everything in between. The new site has been rebuilt from the ground up after long consultation with students and various stakeholders, and is part of our ongoing commitment to provide an intuitive, fully responsive online experience for you to easily engage with a host of services and information. Launch your leaning with this latest transformational project to enhance your student experience and redefine UQ’s web presence.
New look Home page
The my.UQ homepage has been redesigned so you can find what you need, and fast. The responsive design means that you can access current student information as easily on a mobile as on your desktop.
Click through to the Starting at UQ site, Courses and programs, or your Faculties and schools through the top navigation menu.
See your upcoming tutorials and lectures on your Dashboard, as well as notifications, news and events.
Apps links you to a directory of useful applications and systems including your personalised timetable, your courses, current library loans, nearby study spots and food and drink locations. Quick links to the Library, mySI-Net, email, Learn.UQ (Blackboard) and other helpful sites are also on this page.
Scroll down for Information and services provided by UQ, such as manage my program, student support, information technology, and maps, parking and transport.
To access your personalised dashboard, login from the my.UQ home page or on your my.UQ dashboard via the blue button.
View important notifications, keep up with UQ news and events, and see your rolling agenda with Now and Next appointments via Timetable Planner integration.
Click on Now or Next to see the room and time of your next class, map location, contact details of the teaching staff, as well as links to the course's Learn.UQ (Blackboard) formally elearning page, reading lists, past exam papers, and course profile information.
Notifications will alert you to general updates and important information from the university.
My Timetable will show your classes by week or month, as well as the current academic calendar. Fill out your schedule using the Timetable Planner tool.
My Courses provides a list of your current and previous course enrolments. Click through to see full course information such as course coordinators, tutors, and a profile summary. You still manage your program and enrol in classes via mySI-net.
Library Loans has at-a-glance loaning information including fees, checked-out items and requested on-hold materials.
Study Spots will show you nearby study spots on a map or listed by location near you. Make sure you enable location services on your device to get the most out of this feature.
Click through the listings for more information - this includes seating capacity, room description, and photos where available.
Find your next meal with Food/Drinks. Nearby locations are mapped and listed. Click through for more information like websites and opening hours.
Apps also has direct links to the university systems you need every day: Library, mySI-net, Email, LearnUQ (Blackboard), UQ Contacts, UQ Answers and Search:
Library, mySI-net, Email and Learn.UQ (Blackboard) formally elearning are also available in the side menu on larger screens:
As part of the consultation and redesign of my.UQ, a few links in the old my.UQ have not been included in the new site. Some features have been retired completely, others are better served via a third-party client, and others can be found in other sections of UQ online.
- eLearning has been rebranded as Learn.UQ (Blackboard) and can be found via the Apps section of the new site. The eLearning archive can be accessed from the Learn.UQ homepage.
- UQ Communities is a subsection of Learn.UQ (Blackboard) and can be found on Learn.UQ.
- myProfile has not been included in the first release of my.UQ, but will likely be reintegrated at a later stage with the useful information.
- myFiles are no longer directly linked in my.UQ. You can use a third-party app such as Google Drive or Dropbox, or to access your student drive remotely, the Filezilla FTP Client can be used - instructions for use can be found here.
- myNews UQ News is available on the Dashboard. You can view external news via your favourite news websites.
- myNewsgroups have had limited use - if you still need access, a third-party newsreader app can be used.
- myLinks has been removed from my.UQ. Most modern browsers allow you to login and view your bookmarks across all devices.
You can still access these features via the old my.UQ here.
To log out of your personalised my.UQ portal, click on the padlock icon in the top right corner of the page.