How do I apply?
To be eligible to participate in the UQ Virtual Exchange Program, you will need to meet the following general eligibility requirements by the end of the semester in which you apply:
Students must be:
- currently enrolled as a student in an undergraduate degree program at UQ , and remain enrolled for the duration of the program;
- have space in their current degree program to undertake one of the available courses, while also being mindful of maximum enrolment limits;
- have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.5 in their current degree program;
- have completed at least one year of study and at least 12 units in their current UQ degree program in the semester of application;
- approved by their Faculty or School* to undertake selected courses;
- agree to the program term and conditions
*There may be additional eligibility requirements specific to degree programs that may limit access to the program: students are responsible for confirming whether this is the case with their Faculty or School.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.